Vs > Waikaremoana Onepoto
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Waikaremoana Onepoto Climate & Distance Between
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Nadi, Viti Levu vs En Nahud, Sudan
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Karuizawa, Japan
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs State University, Nm, Usa
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
Nakhon Si Thammarat vs Haifa
Las Palmas De Gran Canaria vs Arcadia, Fl
Bonthe vs Ithaca, Ny
Amsterdam Island vs Puntarenas
- The distance between Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji and Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand is approximately 2,341 km or 1,455 mi.
- To reach Nadi, Viti Levu in this distance one would set out from Waikaremoana Onepoto bearing 0.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Nadi, Viti Levu bearing 0.7° or N .
- Nadi, Viti Levu has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Waikaremoana Onepoto has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 14.1 °C (25.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Nadi, Viti Levu. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 22.5 mm (0.9 in) less which is equivalent to 22.5 l/m² (0.55 US gal/ft²) or 225,000 l/ha (24,054 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19° higher in Nadi, Viti Levu than in Waikaremoana Onepoto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nadi, Viti Levu relative to Waikaremoana Onepoto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Nadi, Viti Levu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -145 (-6)
|| -154 (-6)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Barranquilla, Colombia
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Manaus, Brazil
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Rumipamba, Ecuador
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Nord, Greenland
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Calgary, Alberta vs Le Mars, Ia
Kimberley vs Agdam
Mazar-E-Sharif vs Komakuk Beach, Yt
Karlstad vs Amite, La
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Waikaremoana Onepoto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nadi, Viti Levu
Climate Guides for Locations near Waikaremoana Onepoto
- Otoko, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) NE
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) ENE
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) ENE
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) E
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 17.7 kms (11 miles) ENE
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 26 kms (16.2 miles) E
- Tuai, New Zealand - 3.1 kms (1.9 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 18.4 kms (11.4 miles) SE
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 34.6 kms (21.5 miles) ESE
- Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) SE
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 41 kms (25.5 miles) SE
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 29.1 kms (18.1 miles) SSE