| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nadi, Viti Levu in September is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with sporadic rain. Just 86mm (3.4in) of H2O falls across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Nadi, Viti Levu are fine with on balance a measurable 6:54 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:01.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58% of daylight hours and cloudy 42% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nadi, Viti Levu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Nadi, Viti Levu: