| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nadi, Viti Levu in March is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is soggy with rain from time to time. A wopping 418mm (16.5in) of liquid descends across an average of 19 days.
- In March the blue above Nadi, Viti Levu is fair with on average an unexceptional 5:30 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nadi, Viti Levu March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nadi, Viti Levu: