| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nadi, Viti Levu in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is pretty drenched with rain at intervals. A hearty 296mm (11.7in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 18 days.
- In February the heavens above Nadi, Viti Levu are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:42 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:42.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nadi, Viti Levu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nadi, Viti Levu: