| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nadi, Viti Levu in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 63mm (2.5in) of water falls during an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Nadi, Viti Levu are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:44 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 3:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nadi, Viti Levu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nadi, Viti Levu: